Hey Mountain Lions! Check out our Summer Reading Student Resource Course Canvas Page! OR, if you’re a visitor here from outside our school – Welcome! Here are the Maryland Howard County Library resources listed below – Enjoy!
From the Howard County Library webpage:
“Each summer the Howard County Library System’s (HCLS) Summer Reading Club provides an educational bridge between the end of one school year and the beginning of the next. Children, teens, and adults are invited to participate in Summer Reading.”
*Sponsored by Friends & Foundation of Howard County Library System
(This video is for ALL ages – more Elem & the sound is a little muffled)
THINGS TO KNOW
- Summer Reading will run from June 1 – August 31, 2021
- For children Ages birth – 4; Ages 5-10; Ages 11-17; and adults 18+.
- Register and participate online at hcls.readsquared.com or download and print a paper copy at hclibrary.org/summer (Links to an external site.) (coming soon).
- Check back throughout the summer for updates and printable pdfs in English, Chinese, Korean, and Spanish!
- Summer Reading Challenge YouTube Channel!
Here’s the Middle School Summer Reading List!
HCLS BOOK TALKS