Welcome Back to School!

Welcome Back Kiddos, Parents, & Families!

Here’s our Media Orientation Cartoon!

This is my 22nd year at MHMS! Wait, what?? Whoda thunk it!?

I am SO honored to have been a part of this community since the beginning. I never thought I was one of those teachers who would stay in the same school for like, forever!

But here I am, still happy, loving our quirky middle school kiddos and the vibrant and rich diversity of our amazing neighborhood! I also like that I live near our community and only have to drive 7 minutes to get here!

This year is going to be fantastic and challenging! I’m so happy that Ms. Bell, our amazing Media Assistant is with us full time! Thanks to our new FULL TIME AWESOME Superintendent, Michael J. Martirano for bringing back our much needed (and loved!) Library paraeducators a couple years ago. We really appreciate having our Library & Literacy program fully staffed – because we serve about 800 people! 730+ kiddos & 80+ teachers and staff!

That’s a lot of people and we love it!

Please follow us on Instagram!

I will try and share all the amazing things that happen every day here at MHMS – the cool kiddos, the fun times, the Science, the ELA, the Social Studies, MHTV, ART, STEAM, Drama, well – as much as I can!

We LOVE to share the cool things that happen every day here at MHMS! In the Library, in the hallways, everywhere!

View this post on Instagram

Mr. C enjoying our new sticker coloring book! #6thGradeMakerBoys19 #makerspace #steam @hocoschools #celebrateHCPSS

A post shared by @GwynethJones (@thedaringlibrarian) on

View this post on Instagram

Beautiful Friday #Shelfies on a 2 hour delay day!

But wait! There’s More!

The following are student, parent, and community resources I want to bring to your attention.

hcpss-connect-banner16This page will also feature our new HCPSS Parent Portal – HCPSS Connect

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Sa

If there’s something you need or that I can help you with…please don’t hesitate to let me know! I’d love to help!!