Visit our other sites!
Ms. Jones Canvas Page for the Library Media Center
MHMS Digital Photo Gallery on Smugumug (Since 2004!)
The Daring Librarian Blog (for other Librarians & Teachers!)
From ControlAltAchive: Depending on the license, it may still be necessary to cite where the image came from to provide proper attribution (and it IS a good practice to do even if not required).
There are many sites and tools that can help educators and students find free photos, clipart, icons, and more. See below for a list of many of these, and be sure to share your suggestions for other resources to add to this collection.
If you just want the links to the sites and tools, see the list right below. If you want all the details on each site go further down the post to find that information.
Free Image Websites
- Unsplash – https://unsplash.com
- Pexels – https://www.pexels.com
- Stockio – https://www.stockio.com
- Reshot – https://www.reshot.com
- PikWizard – https://pikwizard.com
- Pixabay – https://pixabay.com
- Morguefile – https://morguefile.com
- Openclipart – https://openclipart.org
- Photos for Class – http://www.photosforclass.com
- Pics4Learning – http://www.pics4learning.com
- Flickr Advanced Search – http://flickr.com/search/advanced
- Google Images Advanced Search – https://www.google.com/advanced_image_search
- Wikimedia Commons – https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
Free Image Add-ons for Docs
- Full Deck for Google Docs (Unsplash) – Docs Add-on link
- Pixabay Free Images – Docs Add-on link
- Insert icons for Docs – Docs Add-on link
Free Image Add-ons for Slides