6 thoughts on “Important Links

• May 30, 2012 at 2:09 pm
    Permalink

Dear Daring Librarian,

Would it be okay if I stole. . . I mean borrowed. . . your weird reading idea for my middle school?

Thanks,
    Tracy Chrenka

• May 30, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    Permalink

Absolutely! As you see on the post – I got the idea from the London Public Library & Tweeted them about adopting it – they were thrilled! Shameless sharing is what it’s all about! Cheers!
    ~Gwyneth

• July 26, 2012 at 10:06 am
    Permalink

I second that!! I want to steal your idea.

I have been looking for a e-mail address to ask you a question, but couldn’t find it. I love your edublogs site and am actually setting one up for my students this summer. My question is -how did you get the library thing on your site. I’ve set it up on my library thing widget page and have the code, but can’t find the right widget to put it in -it doesn’t show up…?

• August 23, 2012 at 8:18 am
    Permalink

Steal away! But geez, my email address is on my professional blog and on my Daring Electronic Portfolio! — did you really reeeeely look!? [teasing]
    ~G

• September 14, 2015 at 10:46 am
    Permalink

I am looking to start mini lessons with 6th grade, our first lesson is over informational text.
    Do you have any suggestions for fun lessons, activities maybe even using technology.

Thanks!

• September 22, 2015 at 10:42 am
    Permalink

Hi Stacie! Thanks for commenting! I’m very flattered that you would ask me for help finding or creating a lesson plan! I don’t have anything up my sleeve right now I can send you – I’m in the middle of MAP testing! EEEP! My suggestion, however, is to tap our wonderful PLN (Personal Learning Network) of Teacher Librarians on Twitter using the hashtag #TLChat and maybe they will have something for you!
    Cheers!
    @GwynethJones – The Daring Librarian